To start off I plan to use the medium I’ve played with a lot in this term, modroc. I hope to coat all the bones with it, as they are quite thin which isn’t what I hoped, and then begin building upon the base, much like how my masks was made, starting with a basic face and building upon it. I’ve had to start this quite late compared to when I got the idea because of my fibromyalgia intensifying, and although I’ve tried to push through, it’s not going too well. I had hoped to have both legs completely finished by now, or at least half finished.
I’m not happy with how smooth it all looks, as I think it looks rather cartoonistic, but I have mentioned before that I think I may start a new method, Paper Mache to be specific.