Studio Week 4

For this week I took in some modroc limbs I made, which included 1 arm, 1 foot and the face. Neither limb was complete but it was enough to give the class an impression of what I was trying to achieve, after seeing the hands from last week.

The feedback I received was quite helpful, all agreeing I shouldn’t be making realistic casts anymore, and instead developing horrific masks like I did last term. The class and tutor agreed together that I may have lost my way in the message I’m trying to convey.

I was encouraged to return to masks and come back next week with any sketches and masks I can come up with.

I was recommended to research Marc Quinn.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s