Picture, although not very well, is my complete Joker mask. I painted multiple layers onto the part which is meant to be his skin stretched across his face in order to get the blotchy look which features in the comics. I also didn’t do a base coat as I hoped the lumps of plaster would make the skin look more decayed. I finished it off by adding biro detailing to his teeth, again because I can get better definition through pen then by a brush.
Overall I think this is a definite success due to the many compliments I recieved, the major likeness to the original, and also to how well the plaster turned out. The piece itself is very sturdy and strong, and unless dropped it will most definitely be difficult to break.